At BNC, we believe that dance belongs to everyone. Our community programs are designed with the individual in mind, creating ways in which dance can be accessible and enjoyable for all regardless of age, ability, aspiration, or socio-economic status. BNC is continually working to break down needless barriers that keep people from pursuing their passion for dance.
The stories of how dance has changed numerous lives already speak for themselves.
- #80: A fourth grade student on full scholarship has been able to continue dance lessons she loves so much despite her family’s financial strains
- #78: A teenage boy, brave enough to overcome peer pressures and bullying, continues to pursue his passion for dance through the school of BNC in a nurturing environment.
- #76: A little girl with Brittle Bone Disease gets to live out her ballerina dreams despite her physical challenges through BNC’s adaptive dance education programs.
- #74: An Alzheimer’s patient, after finding inspiration from a BNC production, created a poignant art piece, composed solely of empty pill packets, and fearlessly confronted her disease through creation.
- #72: After the tragic death of a beloved husband and father, a single mother of two young dancers has been able to keep the light of dance in their lives through the student sponsorship program.
Supporting BNC on Colorado Gives Day does more than help keep these great community programs alive; donations directly benefit the boys, girls, men and women these programs were designed for and change their lives forever. Your generous gift this December 6th could make dreams into reality this holiday season.
CHOOSE BNC and help us to continue bringing dance to the community! GO TO: WWW.GIVINGFIRST.ORG/BNCDANCE